National Science Foundation Scholarship in STEM Information Systems Technology
Scholarship provides funding for academically talented students showing financial need pursuing an Associate of Applied Science in cybersecurity, IT support technician, MIS Project Management, Network Administration, Software Developer, or Web Developer majors. Award also includes wrap-around student supports. www.cscc.edu/sstemist
- Be an Ohio Resident
- Declared major in:
Cyber Security A.A.S
Information Technology Support Technician A.A.S
Management Information Systems Project Management A.A.S
Network Administrator A.A.S
Software Developer A.A.S
Web Developer A.A.S
Game Developer A.A.S.
Mobile App Developer A.A.S
- Must complete the FAFSA and demonstrate financial need with eligibility for Pell Grant
- High School GPA must be 2.6 or greater, or college placement scores
- 18 awards of up to $4,775 each
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Ohio Resident?
- Did you take CCP courses while in high school?
- Please write an essay explaining why you are interested in the NSF S-STEM IST scholarship program and how will it impact your future career goals?
- What term/semester do you plan to start your IST major at Columbus State?
- Please provide the name and email address of a current CSCC faculty member that can serve as a reference on your behalf.
- Please provide the name and email address of an additional current CSCC faculty member that can serve as a reference on your behalf.
- Show 1 more